Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No exercise Wednesday :-(

I didn't have a chance to walk today.  I ended up working late and after getting home I put the final ingredients into the soup I made for the church's soup supper.  When I finished, it was only 30 minutes until it was time to take the soup and leave for church.  I didn't think working up a sweat and then going directly to a soup supper would be the best plan, so I decided to forgo the exercise.  I didn't do it after the supper and service because I was waiting for a business call and didn't want to have to take the call while all out of breath either. 
So after two successful days of walking, I took a day off.  The good news is that I feel kind of bad about it and I'm going to get right back at it tomorrow.  I'll have time after work before going to town for the night's entertainment.  (More on that tomorrow night!)
But as for tonight, the entertainment of choice was watching the new episode of Survivor.  Avid Survivor fans, we make time every Wednesday to sit down and watch the new show...and if we don't make time, we do have it DVR'd so we can do another day.  Tonight's show marked a milestone....the men's tribe won immunity, insuring that they would not have to go to Tribal Council and vote someone off the island.  But being men, they felt that one of their own had betrayed them, and as a result they gave their immunity to the women and went to council instead.  And they ended up not voting off the offender, but instead, the starving stand-up comedian.  Yeah, we kind of liked him and we'll miss him.....until next week when the new drama takes front seat. Meanwhile......the contestants that we have money on are still in the game, giving us a chance at the winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment