Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Cleaning Saturday

It's just past noon and I've been at it for a few hours.  My morning started out in the sewing room.  It is where I quilt and so much more.  I use it for my office and with the completion of our taxes and two science fairs, the place needs my attention like crazy.  Add to that the fact that I have a hide-a-bed couch in here and last weekend I pulled it out and made the room into a bedroom for my granddaughters (age 4 and 7) and you have the makings of a mess.....a disaster......(Vince is giving me words to describe the place.)
And it's the room that Vince and Kelsey pile things in when they don't know where something goes....which means most of my stuff ends up in here even if it doesn't belong here!
So I'm taking a break for lunch and wanted to share what I've accomplished so far.  Maybe this will be motivation to keep up the pace once I've eaten.
Stay tuned for more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment